This week Pantone announced their highly-anticipated color of the year for 2022 as ‘Very Peri‘, a beautifully soft, periwinkle blue/purple shade.
Pantone describes Very Peri as “a symbol of the global zeitgeist of the moment and the transition we are going through“, referencing our changing notions and standards toward the merging of our physical and digital lives as a result of pandemic lockdowns. Further adding, that “Very Peri illustrates the fusion of modern life and how color trends in the digital world are being manifested in the physical world and vice versa”. Interesting!
For ideas on how to incorporate this positive purple hue into your home and decor, keep scrolling!
Decorating with Pantone Color of The Year 2022 'Very Peri' Inspired Home Decor
Where to buy:
- Very Peri Watercolor Dream Framed Canvas Art – Society6
- Voluspa Three-Wick Tin Candle – Nordstrom
- Mercer41 Owlswick Square Pillow – Wayfair
- Set of Four 14-Ounce Stoneware Mugs – Nordstrom
- Hashtag Home Kolten Velvet Slipper Chair – Wayfair
- Lumino Set of 4 Agate Coasters – Nordstrom
- Lex Pott Twist Candle – Nordstrom
- Purple Kush Scented Votive Candle – Nordstrom
- Molton Brown London Single Wick Candle – Nordstrom
- Ebern Designs Dalkeith Periwinkle Area Rug – Wayfair
- Ombre Dyed Cashmere Throw Blanket – Anthropologie