Move over Boho chic, desert chic (or desert modern) is having a moment!
More refined, than traditional Bohemian design, desert chic or desert modern takes inspiration from several design movements, including modern contemporary, minimalism, and Bohemian. It features a restrained neutral color palette (whites, creams, and beiges), with hints of black and dashes of the desert, while also incorporating just the right amount of organic natural texture. It’s basically a grown-up, minimalist take on modern Bohemian, and quite honestly, we love it!
If you love the desert chic aesthetic as much as we do and have been thinking about incorporating the look into your home, we think you’re going to love today’s round-up, which features 15 stylish desert chic living room decor pieces under $50 each. We hope you like it!
15 Under $50: Desert Chic Living Room Decor
Where to buy:
- Dots Framed Print – Amazon
- Brushed Brass Round Mirror 19.7″ – Amazon
- Joshua Tree Framed Print – Target
- Opalhouse™ Terracotta Ceramic Table Lamp – Target
- Oversize Boho Fringe Square Throw Pillow in Blush – Target
- Dried Palm Spears – Urban Outfitters
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – Urban Outfitters
- Embellished Stonewash Throw Blanket – Target
- Threshold™ Lidded Open Weave Basket – Target
- Faux Suede Pouf Footstool – Amazon
- Opalhouse™ Lidded Terracotta 3-wick Candle – Target
- Knit Floor Pillow in Natural – Urban Outfitters
- Distressed Ceramic Vase (2 sizes available) – Target
- ‘Schafer’ 2×3 Woven Rug – Urban Outfitters
- Planter + Drainage Tray Set – Urban Outfitters
If you enjoyed this post, you might like these similar posts: