Hunter green is a gorgeous, moody dark green hue that simply oozes sophistication and style. Interestingly, in the 19th century, English hunters wore the color as camouflage (before olive green took precedence), which is how the name came about. Today the color is synonymous with ambition and wealth and looks absolutely stunning in interiors, on fabrics such as velvet, and as an accent feature on furniture, and walls.
Naturally, what better way to inject a pop of hunter green into your decor than with a gorgeous hunter green accent chair! Check out some of our current faves below.
12 Gorgeous Hunter Green Accent Chair Options
Where to buy:
- Willa Arlo Interiors Kirsten Velvet Armchair in Deep Green – Wayfair
- Jennifer Taylor Gerald Mid-Century Modern Forest Green Tufted Wingback Armchair – Home Depot
- Opalhouse Morpho Swivel Velvet Armchair in Forest Green – Target
- CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Owsley Modern Green Velvet Accent Chair – Amazon
- Gemma Accent Chair in Royale Evergreen – ZGallerie
- Aria Channeled Swivel Chair in Royale Evergreen – ZGallerie
- Emerald Worn Velvet Polyester Blend Armchair – AllModern
- Alden Club Chair in Forest Green Velvet – One Kings Lane
- Rivet Aiden Mid-Century Modern Tufted Velvet Accent Chair in Hunter Green – Amazon
- Studio 55D Tilman Hunter Green Modern Accent Chair – Target
- Safavieh Stazia Wingback Accent Chair in Forest Green – Target
- Bridget Swivel Club Chair in Forest Velvet – One Kings Lane