Love the classic style and woven design of the iconic Risom lounge chair (but not the designer price tag)? This post is for you! For a more affordable alternative to the original, check out 15 stylish Risom lounge chair reproduction and replica options below.
Pictured above via Knoll is an original Risom lounge chair with arms in black. It was originally designed by Jens Risom in 1943 for Knoll.
Due to wartime material restrictions when it was first manufactured, the Risom lounge chair was originally constructed of simple maple frames and discarded parachute webbing. Today, Knoll offers 3 beautiful frame finish options (clear maple, ebonized maple, and light walnut), and 2 webbing options (cotton or Sunbrella) in up to 10 colors. It currently retails for up to $1331!
Stylish Risom Lounge Chair Reproduction and Replica Options
For a Risom-inspired lounge chair without the designer price tag, check out the following stylish Risom lounge chair reproduction and replica options;
Where to buy:
- Safavieh Couture Home Dilan Black Leather Weave Safari Accent Chair
- Opalhouse Ceylon Woven Accent Chair
- Safavieh Couture Collection Dilan White and Light Brown Leather Safari Chair
- Pemberly Row Mid-Century Tight Back Genuine Leather Lounge Chair in Tan
- Wade Logan Bonin 25.6” Wide Tufted Lounge Chair
- Steelside Allegheny 23.5” Wide Side Chair
- South Shore Balka Woven Leather Lounge Chair
- Safavieh Couture Home Dilan Brown Leather Weave and Black Safari Accent Chair
- Mid-Century Modern Leather Woven Accent Chair in Dark Brown
- Safavieh Home Soleil Black and Black Leather Woven Accent Chair
- Foundry Select Alecxia 29.5” Wide Genuine Leather Side Chair
- Safavieh Couture Home Collection Dilan Mid-Century White Leather Accent Chair
- AllModern Denman 25.2” Wide Side Chair
- Boraam Harrison Black and Oak Woven Chair
- Shay Woven Leather Accent Chair
via Pottery Barn